LOCATION: The venue for the 2017 Honor-Shame Conference is Wheaton College—about 30 minutes west of Chicago.
- Plenary sessions will be held in Coray Alumni Gymnasium, adjacent to the Todd M. Beamer Student Center.
- Workshops will likely be housed in the Billy Graham Center for Evangelism building.
REGISTRATION COST—INCLUDES FOOD & LODGING! The cost of the conference—including conference materials, access to all plenary sessions and workshops, lodging in Wheaton’s student housing (private rooms), meals and snacks—is as follows:
- First 50 tickets: $309 (sold out)
- Tickets 51–100: $329 (sold out)
- Tickets 101–150: $364 (sold out)
- Tickets: 151–200: $384
ARRIVE ONE DAY EARLY OPTION: $72.85. You can stay one night before the conference begins in Wheaton College Student Housing (private room). Includes breakfast and lunch on Monday June 19 in the cafeteria.
- Spouse lodging discount—save $10 per person/$20 per couple.
- Commuter discount—save $75. A limited number of commuter registrations are available.
- Student discount—save $25. A limited number of student registrations are available.
TRAVEL: Conference participants can fly into Chicago through two airports:
- Chicago O’Hare International Airport / Airport code: ORD. (This airport is closer to Wheaton than Midway Airport.)
- Chicago Midway Airport / Airport code: MDW
- NOTE: Both O’Hare and Midway airports allow Uber or Lyft drivers to pick up passengers at the airport.
The Honor-Shame Conference is not a function of Wheaton College.
Banner image by Nikolay Guenov. Used by permission. http://travel.china-finds.com