Join us to learn, collaborate and network for the advance of the gospel of Jesus Christ—locally and globally.
These truths have captured us:
- Honor-shame is a vital theological idea from Genesis to Revelation.
- Honor-shame remains a dominant cultural factor among the vast majority of the world’s peoples—and is increasingly a part of the cultural milieu of the West.
- The gospel is already contextualized for honor-shame cultures.
Who should attend?
- Educators, trainers, professors
- Pastors, preachers, teachers
- Mission leaders and mobilizers
- Thought leaders
- Cross-cultural workers
- Creative-arts and worship professionals
- Other professionals
What are the overall aims of the conference?
- Facilitate a networking and learning environment with leaders from a variety of disciplines and nations.
- Seed new teams and projects around the world—to engage in research, experimentation and the development of new ministry resources.
- Move toward normalizing honor-shame as an essential component of theological and missiological discourse—and gospel contextualization.
The Honor-Shame Conference is not a function of Wheaton College.
Banner image by Nikolay Guenov. Used by permission. http://travel.china-finds.com